Report Fraud, Waste, or Abuse

Be our eyes and ears.

If you have witnessed fraud, abuse, or waste in our communities or in the agency itself, you can file a report.

When you file a report, you should be specific as possible as to who or what was involved. Confidentiality may be requested, and identities will not be disclosed unless doing so becomes unavoidable during an ensuing investigation. Suggestions for audits and inspections are also welcome.

How to file a complaint

To file a complaint, you can send a letter to our mailing address or email us. If you wish confidentiality, please request so in your filing.

Richmond Redevelopment & Housing Authority
Office of the Internal Auditor
901 Chamberlayne Parkway
Richmond, VA 23220

Phone: (804) 780-4200