What qualities should RRHA’s next CEO possess? What external and internal challenges will this position face?
Richmond Redevelopment and Housing Authority’s (RRHA) Board of Commissioners is seeking input from RRHA families, employees, stakeholders, community partners, and others regarding the search for the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) currently underway.
Persons willing to weigh in may participate in the following ways and on the following platforms:
- Take the online survey at rrha.info/ceo.
- Complete a paper survey. Printed surveys will be distributed to RRHA families in March and can be turned in at any property management office via the mail slot.
- Call the message line at (804) 780- 3437. (Checked daily)
- Send an email to CEOSearch@rrha.com. (Checked daily)
In addition, the Board will host four virtual listening sessions for members of the community to join and provide responses to the types of qualities that RRHA’s next CEO should possess, and what challenges this person will face as the leader of RRHA.
The listening sessions will be held on:
- Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at Noon AND 6 p.m.
- Thursday, March 4, 2021 at Noon AND 6 p.m.
Participate in a listening session by:
- accessing the meeting online at global.gotomeeting.com/join/995532045; OR,
- connecting to the meeting by calling 1 (872) 240-3212 and entering access code 995-532-045.
“The Board encourages members of the public to weigh in on this critical decision that will impact the lives of Richmond families living in public housing and the community-at-large.”Chairwoman Veronica Blount