The Richmond Redevelopment and Housing Authority (RRHA) will collect no personal information for our web site visitors except where you choose to provide that information to the Authority.
RRHA does not share, give, sell or transfer any information to a third party without consent.
Usage of Cookies
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
RRHA analyzes user traffic patterns in our web portal from information automatically provided by your browser when you visit our web site. We use this statistical information to measure our site and server performance. RRHA does not use the information automatically collected to ascertain personally identifiable information.
Links to other sites
The RRHA Web Site contains hyperlinks to web sites created and maintained by organizations other than RRHA. These links are provided for your reference and convenience only. RRHA does not control other web sites and is not responsible for their content; nor does RRHA’s inclusion of links to web sites imply any endorsement of the products or services on the web sites or any association with their operators. Once you link to another site, you are subject to the policies of that site. You should contact those sites directly for information on their data collection and distribution policies.
The pages of the RRHA Web Site have been reviewed to be accessible to individuals and disabilities. Compliance with general accessibility principles provides an added benefit to those users with text-based browsers, low-end processors, slow modem connections and/or multi-media capabilities on their computer.
You agree to access and use the RRHA Web Site for lawful purposes only. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any an all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the site. By access the RRHA Web Site you agree that you will not:
- Use the Site to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to conduct that which would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability;
- Use the Site to impersonate other parties or entities;
- Use the Site to upload any content that contains a software virus, or other computer codes, files, or programs that may alter , damage, or interrupt the functionality of the Site or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses the Site;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under a contractual relationship;
- Alter damage or delete any content posted on the site;
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication of the site in any way;
- Claim a relationship with or speak for any business, association, or other organization for which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship;
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms or solicitation;
- Post any material that infringes or violates the intellectual property rights of another; or
- Collect or store personal information about others.
All images and text on the RRHA Web Site re copyrighted by the Richmond Redevelopment and Housing Authority and are protected by applicable laws. Anyone wishing to use RRHA graphics, text or articles should contact the RRHA Communications Department at email@example.com to obtain permission.
Questions about the RRHA online policy for this site, of there is incorrect information or you seek permissions that fall outside of the guidelines above, contact the RRHA Communications Office at 804-780-4167 or firstname.lastname@example.org