Are you a Gilpin Court resident? The Richmond City Health District is looking for 4 Gilpin Informed Residents (GIRs) to be leaders in your community!
Gilpin Informed Residents will spend about 10 hours a week building relationships and collaborating with fellow Gilpin Court residents.
- Build relationships with local community members and leaders
- Give input for the Informed Resident community engagement plan
- Share input on other grants and with partners like Community 50/50, 2Love, and Kinfolk
- Conduct outreach and help residents with questionnaires designed to inform Gilpin Court & Jackson Ward community planning efforts
- Take part in community meetings and support engagement efforts
- Relay feedback from the community to the Gilpin Planning Team
- Encourage residents to participate in meetings and questionnaires to ensure the community’s voice is heard in neighborhood planning and decision-making.
- Current resident of Gilpin Court community
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Strong computer skills, including with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with community outreach
How to Apply
Apply online at forms.gle/U1Uj6QgcACtg3tU46
Or, fill out the job application PDF below and email it to email@example.com with the subject line “GIR Application”.