Tenant-based HCVP Waitlist Open 10/12-16
The waiting list for the Tenant Protection Voucher program will be open for applications starting Monday, October 12, 2020 at 8:30 AM through Friday, October 16, 2020 at 5:00 PM.
What you need to know, at-a-glance
- The Tenant Potection Voucher waitlist opens October 12, 2020 at 8:30 AM and closes October 16, 2020 at 5:00 PM. (The Project-based Voucher (PBV) waitlist is open year-round.)
- The entire application process is online only.
- Applicants will need to create a RENT Cafe account via the Applicant Portal.
- Instructions for creating an account and applying are available in this step-by-step PDF.
- After the list closes on October 16, the computer will randomly generate a list of 5,000 applicants to be placed on the HCV waitlist. Placement is based on a lottery, it is not on a “first-come, first-served”.
- RRHA is not able to guarantee any applicant’s position on the waitlist.
- Call the RRHA Call Center at 804-780-4200
- Email the Tenant Selection Office at TenantSelection@rrha.com