RRHA is transforming the existing Creighton Court public housing complex and surrounding area into a mixed-income, vibrant community of choice. This project is informed by comprehensive resident engagement and planning, including the East End Transformation Plan.
RRHA’s build-first model phases redevelopment and build new units before any demolition activity occurs to avoid displacement of residents.
For updates on the Creighton Transformation project:
Site Plan Features
- Balanced mix of housing types with both rental apartments and homeownership options
- 4,000 SF community center for afterschool activities
- New streets to tie the new development into the existing neighborhood
- Historical garden that honors the unique and powerful legacy of the former Armstrong High School
- Central park that will accommodate outdoor recreational activities for families
- Supportive resident services, including case management and referrals for employment training, healthcare, and programs tailored to meet the needs of the community families and elderly population
- Property management and leasing offices